كلام بنات

الثلاثاء، مايو ١٧، ٢٠٠٥

Mats in the Middle of Nowhere


Nerro...you cannot do that, la2 seriously ya3ni you can't! You cannot stop telling the story at such a point and go and write a REPORT about the trip! E7na 3awzeen el report hena :)) There's a code of ethics for el-7awadeet: you must complete a story, or at least stop at a reasonable point ;)

Tab did you take pics for the mats? Where did you stop exactly? *Re7ab labsa nadaret el mokhber*

Just now: One of my colleagues at work here stopped by my desk and drew a tiny flower on the back of my hand :) I liked what she did so I asked her to just "go on" :)

7 تعليقات:

  • "There's a code of ethics for el-7awadeet: you must complete a story, or at least stop at a reasonable point ;)"
    Rehab, can u spell samira?

    حسب Blogger Mohammed, في ١٧/٥/٠٥ ٦:٥٧ م  

  • s-a-m-i-r-a
    h-a-t-e-k-h-l-a-s
    l-a-m-a
    a-n-g-e-z
    f-e-l
    m-o-z-a-k-r-a :P

    samira is my treat to myself :)

    we ba3dain samira fi demaghi (we albi we rou7i we 3a2li lol) so it's technically written ya3ni :P

    حسب Blogger حـدوتـة, في ١٧/٥/٠٥ ١١:١٢ م  

  • "Rolling eyes" ma the story is overwith. We then hit the road back to Cairo :) don't worry I won't violate the ethics keda men awel mara ;) unfortunately I didn't have my cam with, 3ashan it is not allowed inside the ..."u know where"
    AS for where exactly ba2a...di sa3ba moooot..3ashan it is in the middle of nowhere fe3lan...300 meters away from my visited destination...how is that ???

    حسب Anonymous غير معرف, في ١٨/٥/٠٥ ١٠:٣٧ ص  

  • mesh 3arfa laih 7asa enek you were abducted by aliens lol

    did you ever check egypt crafts center in zamalek?

    حسب Blogger حـدوتـة, في ١٨/٥/٠٥ ١٢:٤٩ م  

  • "lol" wana kaman.. bossi in such trips I usually feel like I have to be disguised w keda...can hear the pink panther theme in the background :))
    No never been there!

    حسب Anonymous غير معرف, في ١٨/٥/٠٥ ١:٠٤ م  

  • Don't stop! This blog is informative As someone who appreciates writing, here's some info on: how to write a thank you note No more wondering how to write a thank you note

    حسب Anonymous غير معرف, في ٢٩/١١/٠٥ ٢:٢٢ م  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

    حسب Anonymous غير معرف, في ٧/٢/٠٧ ١٠:٥٨ م  

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]



<< الصفحة الرئيسية