كلام بنات

الأربعاء، مايو ١١، ٢٠٠٥

Thank you


Well, just let me thank you first for inviting me to this amazing spot. I am thrilled begad.
I can recall the first time I stopped in here...found it kinda feminine, soft, and to the point...I thought wow that's cool. In addition to the wonderful thoughts, Mounir's el Maryala el Ko7li stopped me for a minute keda...thinking about the old days of school...Mom used to be a fan of "el shark el awsat broadcast" fa we were listening while getting dressed to school and stuff, this song was almost a daily thing at the time...can't tell you how much I used to enjoy this song, although I never had maryala ko7li aslan...My uniform was brown at one point of time...then Olive..still can't get the secret behind the obsession...but as always...cool.
Just came back from Beni Suef...trip should have been shorter, but my boss stopped in the middle of nowhere keda to buy mats....I went like what are u doing?? he said come and will show you some beautiful things u have never seen before...I told him here?...come on u r kidding!!...he went like come and u will see urself young lady.. and it really was magnificent...some nice handmade mats...mesh momken, to7fa..
Gotta go for a trip report...

6 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]



<< الصفحة الرئيسية